@realty conveyancing provides you with the full spectrum of services in the sale of your property to ensure nothing is missed, including:
· order check search on Title to ascertain that it matches;
· peruse copy recent utility notices (ie. rates, water, body corporate)
· check transfer documents presented by the Buyer and arrange with you to sign the transfer documents
· return transfer documents
· liaise with your bank in relation to release of mortgage
· check for deposit, rates, water, land tax and other adjustments
· calculate settlement figures and agree on settlement figures with the Buyer
· arrange settlement with the Buyer and your bank
· attend settlement
· advise you of settlement
· contact agent regarding settlement and release of deposit
· Advise you of settlement.
· Contact agent regarding settlement and release of deposit.